Senior Product Manager
WHO WE ARE
Babylist is the anything and everything baby registry that offers our users the benefits of both a specialty retailer and an everything-store marketplace. We’re rapidly transforming the Baby Registry and eCommerce landscape and have become the go-to solution for millennial parents.
WHO YOU ARE
Babylist is making deep investments in Product and we’re looking to bring on a Sr. Product Manager to complement a strong senior team. You’ll report directly to the VP of Product, and will both create and drive large parts of the roadmap to help delight our users and take ever more marketshare from the competition.
This position is made for the candidate who loves to move fast, work autonomously, has a good balance of creative and analytical skills, and thrives in a culture with others who share their entrepreneurial spirit. At the same time, you’ll benefit from being with a seasoned senior team who will help to mentor and grow your career.
Finally, you’re a person who has a passion to make a difference with your product. Babylist plays an integral part in the most important moment in a person’s life, and you can directly impact the quality of life for both parents and parents-to-be.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Drive the full product management process for your roadmap: Discovery, Validation, Development, Launch and Measure/Iterate.
- Partner with UX, Engineering, Business leaders, and Marketing to analyze and achieve product/market fit.
- Help the company stay focused on our North Star and be a strong advocate of saying “No” to things that would deviate us from it.
- Be a strong advocate for our customer and leverage qualitative and quantitative research to understand the true “job-to-be-done” that she wants Babylist to do for her.
- Care deeply for the details of design, interaction and brand.
- Champion the power of data in decision making, including rigorous A/B testing.
WHAT YOU’VE DONE
- You’re a Product Manager with 4-6 years of consumer-facing product experience.
- You have a clear record of working autonomously and achieving success doing so.
- You’ve worked on transactional products and/or products that have long user journeys.
- You’ve worked on products that have prioritized design thinking.
- You’ve thrived in an agile environment with engineers and know how to manage the sprint process.
- You’ve owned the analytics and instrumentation of your products.
- BONUS POINT: You have deep experience with both Web and App products.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive pay.
- Competitive health benefits with an FSA account for vision and dental.
- Commuting benefits.
- 401(k) and disability insurance.
- Flexible, paid parental leave policy.
- Working with a passionate, super smart team of individuals.