Director of Performance Marketing
WHO WE ARE
Babylist is the anything and everything baby registry that offers our users the benefits of both a specialty retailer and an everything-store marketplace. We’re rapidly transforming the Baby Registry and eCommerce landscape and have become the go-to solution for millennial parents.
WHO YOU ARE
- You're a hands on performance marketer who can do day-to-day account management for SEM and paid Social
- You're a ROI-driven performance marketer who can read LTV, CAC and volume data insights to build a sustainable and scalable growth model.
- You focus on results, and have a bias for action.
- You pride yourself on your creativity and willingness to try new things.
- You're self-directed, proactive and able to define and execute projects independently.
- You’re detailed-oriented and extremely diligent with campaign management.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This is a full-time role in the San Francisco Bay Area.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You will be working directly with the VP of Marketing, you'll help Babylist scale up its paid marketing efforts across platforms
- You'll manage tightly defined CAC and volume targets, with daily, weekly and monthly reporting against KPIs
- You'll identify, test and optimize the best performance marketing channels to drive ROI
- You'll collaborate with our broader marketing and product teams on attribution models, analytics, audience segmentation, messaging, promotions and retention tactics
- You'll develop and evolve creative assets with our in-house marketing and design teams
WHAT YOU’VE DONE
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years experience in performance marketing is a MUST. In house, hands-on performance marketing experience is preferred.
- You have experience in managing $1,000,000+ annual performance marketing budget.
- You have a proven track record in hands-on Facebook, Pinterest and Adwords campaign management.
- You are extremely familiar with ROAS and ROI models to drive meaningful business growth
- You can balance a data driven methodology with user-first intuition.
- You have exceptional organizational and teamwork skills are key to success.
- You’re proficient in Excel, and can manipulate and analyze data to come up with actionable insights.
Sound interesting? We can’t wait to speak with you! Just fill out the form and we’ll be in touch.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive pay
- Competitive health benefits with a FSA account for vision and dental
- 401(k) and disability insurance
- Flexible, paid parental leave policy
- Work from home on Wednesdays
- Work with a passionate, super smart team of individuals