Head of Strategic Partnerships
WHO YOU ARE
Babylist is looking for an experienced business development leader to lead our sales team. The ideal candidate has deep experience in business development and strategic partnerships in a Media, E-commerce or a similar DTC companies. You’re a savvy marketer who understands our business as a whole and can work with strategic partners to offer ROI positive programs and custom solutions. You can craft a narrative that combines our unique position in the market and support it with different data points to create a compelling story. You value long-term gains and relationships over small wins. You can think strategically, optimize for long-term goals but still can execute on a tactical level to keep your team on target.
Most importantly, you’re an experienced manager who is not afraid to get hands on but can still coach their team to achieve goals and make them feel fulfilled.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead and successfully execute integrated marketing deals that can span E-commerce, Content and Product teams.
- Build and nurture long-term relationships and increase partner retention by driving positive ROI.
- Focus on building strategic business deals that are ROI positive both for our brand partners and Babylist.
- Identify areas of growth for our Advertising business and build a sustainable and healthy revenue pipeline by exploring new categories and new program offerings.
- Grow our sales pipeline by closing larger advertising deals that align with our Brand Mission and Audience needs.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Business teams to develop Marketing and Partner collateral that outlines our business and its unique value propositions, as well as partner solutions in a clear and compelling way.
- Build case studies to help prospective partners better understand programs and potential ROI.
- Lead our high-achieving sales team by giving them guidance and tools they need to be successful in their roles.
WHAT YOU’VE DONE
- You’ve 5+ years experience in Business Development, Sales or Marketing.
- You closed and successfully executed strategic business and integrated marketing deals in the past.
- You built creative, high-impact successful partnership solutions for top brands with large advertising and co-marketing budgets.
- You ran cross-functional projects and you’re an excellent project manager.
- You have experience in managing and scaling a sales and business development team.
- You have a track record in growing advertising revenue while maintaining audience trust and driving results to partners.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive pay
- Competitive health benefits with an FSA account for vision and dental
- Work from Home on Wednesdays
- Commuting benefits
- 401(k) and disability insurance
- Flexible, paid parental leave policy
- Working with a passionate, super smart team of individuals